Pilates with Alix
Join Physiotherapist Alix for your complete Pilates program!
- Like to improve your strength, posture and core stability with a qualified physiotherapist from the comfort of your own home?
- Need a series of pilates based workouts you have lifetime access to with different class lengths that fit into your busy day?
Join Alix with her pilates strength, posture and core stability workout for women!
Alix is a qualified physiotherapist, pilates teacher and fitness instructor with a passion for helping women with their health!
Her series of pilates workouts includes:
- Key postural tips for women for the Synergy Physio team
- Essential tips to help you switch on your core correctly and avoid the common mistakes most women make
- Quick core and booty workouts
- Full body strength pilates workouts with 20 min, 30 min and 40 min options
- Lifetime access from any device from the comfort of your own home!
Alix is a qualified physiotherapist and pilates teacher with a passion for helping women with their health!
She offers one on one physiotherapy consultations and popular pilates classes at Synergy Physio.
She also joins the Synergy Women team in facilitating our women's wellness and resilience retreats, where she offers daily classes to help women with their posture, their strength and their core stability.
She has completed extensive work in developing a health and wellness app with one of the leading worldwide sport research institutions, VALD Performance. VALD works with elite teams such as the NBA, NFL, AFL and English Premier League to measure and improve the performance of elite athletes. Alix also has her Group Fitness Instructing qualification and has an extensive background teaching a variety of land and water-based fitness classes.
In conjunction with her sports, health and fitness background, Alix shares a personal background in chronic pain management that led her into the field of physiotherapy. Alix has a passion for helping those with spinal and also chronic pain conditions including osteo-arthritis, back pain, knee conditions and shoulder pain.