Birth and Beyond
Everything you need to know for a healthy body during your pregnancy, birth and beyondSneak Peak
- Are you pregnant and interested in a healthy pregnancy, delivery and post birth body?
- Are you worried about your stomach or pelvic floor after delivery?
- Are you interested in learning safe and effective exercises to help you during and after your pregnancy?
- Would you like access to your very own women's health physio from the comfort of your own home to guide you through ways to manage pregnancy conditions, aches and pains as well as guide you through your recovery?
Synergy Physio's Birth and Beyond Course with Women's Health Physiotherapist Rebecca Reiss is designed to help YOU!
With decades of experience helping women just like you throughout pregnancy, delivery and post-partum period we look forward to sharing our expertise in all areas of pregnancy and womens health.
This course is designed to cover all stages of pregnancy and recovery, and includes over 40 videos and downloadable take home information. Topics to help you include:
- How to reduce and manage aches, pains and the problems that can occur during pregnancy
- How to prepare your body for labour
- How to recover your pelvic floor after delivery
- How to manage and recover from abdominal separation
- Essential tips all women should know for your first 6 weeks at home
- Prevention tips to avoid prolapse or pelvic floor problems after delivery
- How and when to return to exercise
- Exercise videos you can use throughout pregnancy and after delivery
Access very own women's health physio to support you from the comfort of your own home! This course is has lifetime access from any device as well as a 30 day money back guarantee.
We look forward to helping you have a healthy body throughout your pregnancy, birth and beyond!
StartIntroducing Birth and Beyond (1:30)
StartWhat is the pelvic floor? (1:04)
StartWhat happens to the pelvic floor? (2:32)
StartHow should I exercise my pelvic floor during pregnancy? (4:04)
StartPreparing for birth (4:48)
StartExercise during pregnancy (1:22)
StartChanges to the spine and pelvis during pregnancy (1:31)
StartYour pregnancy exercise routine (11:15)
StartPostnatal Recovery (7:49)
StartRecovering from C- Section (6:12)
StartRecovering from vaginal delivery (4:56)
StartHow to reduce coccyx pain (2:37)
StartManaging Wrist Pain (4:49)
StartTips for lifting and carrying your baby (2:23)
StartRecovery of your abdominals (2:43)
StartReturning to intercourse (2:00)
StartYour 5 min exercise routine after breast feeding (3:42)
StartYour 15 min exercise routine for weeks 0-6 postpartum (16:00)
Rebecca Reiss is a physiotherapist with extensive experience treating women’s health conditions. She is passionate about preventing, managing and curing women’s health issues related to pregnancy and child birth. Rebecca regularly treats all musculoskeletal conditions but particularly enjoys treating women and promoting women’s wellness. Rebecca has done further training for managing “women specific” conditions of pelvic pain, incontinence, birth trauma, pelvic organ prolapse and sexual dysfunction.
Rebecca has helped many women over the years and hopes her online courses help even more women live a healthy, pain free and happy life.