- Are you a therapist seeking more information about the complex hip and pelvis?
- Are you frustrated with you patients lack of progress and need a fresh approach to looking at hip pain?
- Would you like unlimited lifetime access to a complete resource all in one place that includes managing OA, gluteal tendon problems, bursitis, FAI and labral tear that you can watch at your own pace from the comfort of your own home?
- Do you want both up to date research as well as patient-friendly practical tools to help your hip pain patients to accelerate their recovery?
- Would you like a clear understanding of hip structural problems, anatomy and biomechanics as well practical assessment tools you can use to improve your diagnosis and management plan skills?
- Are you missing pieces from outside the square that might be impacting your patients hip pain and slowing their recovery- such as SIJ dysfunction, foot mechanics, posture or thoracic restriction?
Join Physiotherapist Nichole Hamilton on a journey through all aspects of hip and pelvic pain!! With over 20 years of practical clinical experience in managing hip pain and pathology, this course is both thorough and practical- with tips and advice you can use tomorrow to help your patients with their hip pain.
Included in this course:
- Lifetime access to online video tutorials outlining hip biomechanics, osteo-arthritis, FAI, labral pathology and gluteal tendinopathy
- Practical examples of 'outside of the box' presentations that you could be missing in your patients
- An understanding of how the foot, pelvis, lower back and thorax can impact the hip joint and its function- and what to do about it!
- Over 40 tutorial videos to take you step by step through understanding hip pathology, hip assessment, hip pain management, surgery, physio treatment and exercise, as well as a thorough exploration of all of the factors that can influence your patients recovery- all in sections for you to complete at your own pace!
If you have been wanting to attend Nichole's face to face workshop on hip pain and struggle with time or location- then this online course is the answer for you!
Nichole's friendly and practical style of explaining and presenting will make this course a huge asset to your practice and benefit your patients with their hip pain!
StartYour Essential Hip Course Outline (1:28)
StartHandout for Module One- download
StartAn Introduction to anatomy and biomechanics (17:50)
StartDiagnosing Hip Pain- Differential Diagnosis, Structure and Pathology (4:25)
StartUnderstanding hip CAM, Pincer Morphology and Dysplasia (14:46)
StartUnderstanding Hip Biomechanics of Movement (21:08)
Nichole is a qualified Physiotherapist with a passion for health and education! She has over 20 years of clinical experience in physiotherapy private practice with expertise in spinal, hip and pelvic problems. She has been involved in physiotherapy education for over 15 years through a variety of platforms including Australia wide workshops, conferences, lectures and online learning platforms.
Nichole is also a qualified yoga teacher, mindfulness meditation teacher and pilates instructor.
Nichole offers you a wealth of knowledge, insight and expertise in all of her educational courses. Her clear and professional explanations are designed to help you with your understanding!
She is passionate about empowering patients, therapist's and yoga instructors with the opportunity to improve their understanding and health through education.
Nichole looks forward to sharing her knowledge with you with her online courses!