- Are you suffering chronic or persistent pain and have heard about the benefits of mindfulness meditation- yet not sure where to start?
- Are you interested in meditation, but convinced you can't possibly do it as you can't silence your thoughts?
- Would you like to learn practical meditation techniques to help manage your pain based on neuroscience?
The good news is, mindfulness meditation is not about emptying your brain or silencing your thoughts! This course outlines practical tips and tools to start your meditation practice- all based on neuroscience.
This course includes:
- Simple explanations on how your brain influences your pain and tips to start reducing your pain.
- Understanding stress with tools for you to manage and reduce stress in your daily life.
- A step by step easy to follow and practical video guide to understanding mindfulness meditation, that you can use instantly.
- Access to eleven different guided meditation audio tracks to assist you with your pain relief.
- Unlimited lifetime access from any device to videos, audio and downloadable information sheets with physiotherapist Nichole Hamilton
- FREE downloadable audio meditations for you to access at home at any time
- FREE downloadable cheat sheets containing easy tips and tricks to bring meditation practice into your life and help you reduce your pain.
Join thousands of people who have found benefit in this simple and practical practice!
StartIntroduction to how mindfulness can influence your brain (0:29)
StartUnderstanding your brain and how mindfulness meditation can help (3:28)
StartPDF download- How meditation can help your brain and your pain
StartUnderstanding Stress! (4:52)
StartTips to manage stress (3:25)
StartPDF download- Tips for Stress!
Frequently Asked Questions
Nichole is a qualified Physiotherapist with a passion for health and education! She has over 20 years of clinical experience in physiotherapy private practice with expertise in spinal, hip and pelvic problems. She has been involved in physiotherapy education for over 15 years through a variety of platforms including Australia wide workshops, conferences, lectures and online learning platforms.
Nichole is also a qualified yoga teacher, mindfulness meditation teacher and pilates instructor.
Nichole offers you a wealth of knowledge, insight and expertise in all of her educational courses. Her clear and professional explanations are designed to help you with your understanding!
She is passionate about empowering patients, therapist's and yoga instructors with the opportunity to improve their understanding and health through education.
Nichole looks forward to sharing her knowledge with you with her online courses!